Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Want to take better photos? I can help you.

Trial and Error is a fundamental method to solve problems. It can be used in many fields including photography. As such, it is a far superior method for most of us to take better photos. Thanks to digital photography, in my opinion, this is the best way to take good photos. There is no need to learn photography for people like us who really don't want to make a career out of it.

What is a Trial and Error Photography? It is a two step simple process:
Step 1: Take a photo and find the issue.
Step 2: Try to fix the issue.

Sounds so simple, right? Yes, it sounds so simple and it actually is that simple to improve your photos. Most of the time, there are a very few reasons why a photo comes out bad. Maybe we missed focus, light is too low, background is too bright, framing is done poorly, etc. Once you identify the problem, you can try to fix it. There are few tricks for every issue. Press some buttons on the camera and take a new photo. Is this new photo good? If it is, you are done. If not, find the issue and try to fix it again. Do this 2-3 times and I am sure you will be able to take a photo that meets your objectives.

Are you excited to start your journey with me? In few posts and in few days, I want to help you improve your photos to great extent. I want to share some tricks that I have learned- either by reading some articles or by trial and error.

Welcome to my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment